Tips & Tricks on How to Wear Earbuds Correctly
In this modern era, earbuds have become essential for everyone as they let you escape from the unwanted noise and immerse your senses into the true flavor of music. The best-quality earbuds will help you lose yourself and eliminate the noise around you.
The best-quality earbuds come with a voice assistant and passive noise cancellation features. Some of them even have 20 hours to 33 hours of battery life and IPX5 water and resistant technology.
We are sure that if you are reading this blog, you have already bought your favorite pair of earbuds, so let us learn how to wear earbuds properly to get the most out of them. Let’s learn through this article.
Steps to Wear the Earbuds Correctly
When you want to wear earbuds properly, here are some steps that can help you.
- Specify the sides of the earbuds
You first have to observe the left and right sides of the earbuds. Most of the earbuds are labeled with “L” and “R” letters. Here, R means the right side, and L means the left side. But if the buds do not have the R and L sign, you can wear them at any ear. But the classification of the sign is crucial. It’s because when the audio gets directed from the left to right or right to the left, the sound will come out in that particular way. That’s why you should wear the right earbuds on the right and the left ones on the left.
- Try Out Various Earbuds
The ear canals come in different sizes and shapes. For such reasons, you will not find one-size-fit earbuds. You should look for the one that fits in your ears properly and will not cause any discomfort or pain when you wear them. Brands like GOVO, have designed their earbuds to offer high-level comfort and will fit properly into your ears so that it doesn’t fall off while you use them.
Why Do Earbuds Need to Fit in?
You already know how to wear earbuds properly, but you need to make sure that they fit in properly. Here’s why:
- When the earbuds do not fit properly, you will hear deep bass.
- It will provide you with a tiny or hollow sound effect
- Loosely fitted earbuds will fall off.
- Wearing the earbuds incorrectly can cause pain.
You can properly wear the earbuds with the help of the right ear tips. You must place the ear tips inside your ears and then push them in a little.
Avoid the Wrong Way to Wear Your Earbuds
The earbuds do not hang in the crevices of the ear folds like the traditional buds. Instead, you have to fully insert them into your ears to enjoy the best audio experience. These earbuds have squishy tips that will create a seal with the walls of the ear canals.
You need to make sure that you can get that proper seal when inserting the earbuds into your ears. Not doing so will allow the outside noise to get in.
So, how to avoid wearing the earbuds incorrectly?
Before you put the earbuds, gently pull the top of the ears, and then place the earbud tips into the ear canals. After that, you must twist the earbuds so that they are firmly and properly placed in the ears .
Why Do You Need to Have a Strong Seal?
When looking for earbuds to replace your old ones or buying them for the first time, you should look for earbuds with a strong seal. Earbuds that have a strong seal will make the music sound much better. It will not just work the way it should, but the seal will easily filter out all the ambient noise. This will ensure that you don’t need to turn up the tune much.
What are the Wings on Earbuds For?
The wings on the earbuds act as an additional grip for the ears, especially when they are pretty loose and might fall off instantly. They come in many shapes and having these wings will help you wear the earbuds comfortably.
Earbuds That Will Help You Do Day-to-Day Activities
Currently, there are many unique world-class earbuds available in the market. Some of them are:
- GOVO GOBUDS 400: These earbuds will offer you a smooth and rich sound and come with 20-hour of battery life. It also has a Type C input, IPX5 water-resistant, voice assistant with Siri and Google enabled, Bluetooth0 technology, and a 1-year warranty.
- GOVO GOBUDS 600: The GOVO GOBUDS 600 offer a rich sound and will give a maximum punch even at 20 Hz. It comes with a 33-hour long battery life along with a type C input. These earbuds also carry the IPX5 water and sweat-resistant feature and Bluetooth 0 technology.
- GOVO GOBUDS 920: The GOBUDS 920 have a voice-assistance feature and comes with Bluetooth 5.1 technology. They also have passive noise cancellation and IPX5 water-resistant features. The earbuds also have multi-functional touch controls and a mono mode feature, and 30-hour battery life.
Wearing the wireless earbuds properly will help you eliminate the surrounding sound so that you can listen to all your favorite tunes. You need to learn how to properly use the earbuds to prevent them from falling off and causing unwanted pain to your ears.